Check out this video from the Ebbett Foton team and see why the Adventurer is the perfect motorhome for you.
This totally self-contained, two berth, high top van conversion brings the freedom of a campervan with the convenience of a car.
The Foton Adventurer is based on the Foton CS2 cargo van, allowing it to easily fit into most car parks. The Adventurer is fitted with the same 2.8 litre turbo diesel engine found in the CS2 – producing consistent power and reliability for the entirety of your travel adventures.
The Adventurer is stacked with all the campervan essentials ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable home away from home:
- Toilet (with 15 litre cassette)
- 58 litre fridge freezer
- Gas heating
- Two burner gas stove
- 100 litre fresh water tank
- 19 inch TV with built in Free View, DVD player and USB port
- Plenty of storage including a handy wardrobe
- 3 charging points for your devices
- Detachable swivel dining table
With enough roof height for a 6-foot –tall person to stand up straight and still have plenty of head space left over, the Foton Adventurer offers a very comfortable camping experience.
Vehicle specifications include:
- Central locking
- 8 litre cummins engine
- 4 Reverse sensors
- Reverse camera
- CD player with AUX
- Automatic day time running lights